An image or text that has been applied to a piece of paper or other images to protect the originality and uniqueness of the document or image is known as Watermark. This helps to prevent image or document from being copied and also allows users to know who owns the rights. Therefore, it is necessary to add background image to PDF invoice or a company’s letter to protect the documents and images from content theft.
Watermarks are mostly used on web pages, confidential documents, images, invoice etc. When it comes to an invoice, it is a document sent to the buyer that specifies the amount and price of products or services that have been given by the seller. It is necessary to insert background image to PDF invoices as it provides the complete details from where it is generated, how many products or services have taken, the price of every product and service provided by the seller. Do you want to apply watermark to multiple PDFs invoices? Do not worry, you are landed on the correct page. In this post, we are going to discuss a reliable yet simple solution i.e. SysTools PDF Watermark Software to add background image to PDF invoices so that users can protect their documents.
Benefits to Apply Watermark to Multiple PDFs
- Maintains the confidentially of invoices
- Tells that the Invoice is genuine
- One can not modify the invoice after receiving it.
- Original details are present on an invoice. For example, A grocery bill in which all the details like the number of items purchased, the price of items, total bill etc are present.
- If a person add image watermark to PDF invoice then indirectly he/she is telling everyone, that the invoice belongs to him/her that is they own copyrights of that specific invoice.
Steps To Add Background Image to PDF Invoice
A user can easily apply watermark in PDF files by using Adobe Acrobat Pro. This user just has to follow the steps given below.
- The first step is that you have to download and install Adobe Acrobat Pro on your system
- Then launch this software and click on the File option
- Now, click on the Open button and browse the PDF in which you want to add watermark
- After this, move to Document option and then click on the Add Watermark & Background option
- Then select to Add a Watermark option
- Now, you have to select any option ‘From Text’ or ‘From File’ from the Source box
- After this, to add text watermark add the desired text and adjust its size and color if you have selected Text
- To add image select the File Option then select the appropriate file or image
- Now, you have to set the position and appearance of the watermark
- Set the page range in which you want to add watermark and then click on the OK button
Drawbacks of the Manual Approach to Add Background Image to PDF
- Some limitations are associated with this manual method that is:
- Lengthy and time-consuming process
- Technical knowledge is required to perform the process
- Adobe Acrobat Pro full version is required
- Could not apply watermark to multiple PDFs
Free Solution to Insert Watermark in PDF
To overcome the shortcoming linked to the manual solution it is advised to choose a reliable and easy solution that is PDF Watermark Tool. It is a freeware application that can be used to apply watermark to multiple PDFs. Watermark could be in text or image format which can be easily applied to PDF documents. Some of the benefits of this utility are:
- Allows a user to insert both text and images as watermark
- A user can add text according to his/her requirements
- One can also customize color, size, and placement of the text
- The user can add any type of image: PNG, JPEG, GIF etc
- Provides an option to set the transparency level of the watermark
- Permits the user to scale the image to fit position by selecting image positions
It is very important to apply watermark to multiple PDFs in order to maintain the originality of the content. One can also add background image to PDF invoice by following the manual step explained above. But the manual method is linked with some limitations so in this case, you can switch to a quick and reliable solution that is PDF Watermark Tool. With this utility, you will be able to insert watermark in PDF free in just a few clicks.